I was eating at a restaurant the other day and there was a family of 5 sitting at the table. Every last one of them had their phones out. Immediately a few thoughts ran through my mind.
- Maybe they are messaging each other and they are mutes
- Man their necks are going to hurt and since I'm in chiropractic school and a massage therapist maybe I should give them my card
- Good lord they are busy I bet that 8yr old is a day trader making some serious loot on the nasdaq
Ok back to the message. It...
I was reading today and came along this passage.
1 Thessalonians 4: 11-12 (NLT)
"Make it your own goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not believers will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others."
To often we get caught up watching what others are doing (reality tv) when what we need to do is focus on our own path and journey. From years of running hurdles one thing that stuck with me was the...
- To achieve a goal which convicts you, comfort must die. You cannot have both. To reach new heights and new levels one must get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Now, no one said that this period of conviction and discomfort would be easy. Better yet it could quite possibly be the hardest thing you have ever done.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.