- Lights - be thankful for the lights (your eyes). They open first thing in the morning. The two lights that open in the morning are proof that you are alive and have another opportunity at life. Be grateful of this because not everyone was able to turn on their lights today.
- The camera - this is your bathroom mirror that you glare into first thing in the morning. Glare into this mirror and encourage yourself before you start the day. This is the most important camera that exist. It is the true camera. So treat...
The other evening I slept in my contacts. When I woke up my eyes were extremely dry. Yes, it was against my doctor’s orders, but I was tired. I changed my contacts that morning and began to think, "is this necessary?" When you google or search “why should I take out my contact lens?”, many things are found. The common denominator that continued to pop up was that you can possibly go blind. Wow! That hit me. I immediately thought of a quote from Maya Angelou,
“We are only as blind as we want...
Burdens are blessing. (They ignite a fire within us, if we let it)
- We all love being blessed, correct?
- We often hear people say I woke up this morning, I’m blessed!
- My bills are paid, I’m blessed.
On another note we often hear people say after a burden:
- I need to get back in to the gym, I’m single now.
- I need to get my resume together, better myself, I may get laid off.
- I need to manage my finances better, I may lose my house.
Scenario1: Person gets cancer. They are told their time...
First and foremost I must give credit to the man who taught me this concept! Dr. Mac Lee, Edna, Texas. Approval addiction! He doesn't think I listen to him but boy is he wrong! One of the wisest and most driven men I know.
As a society why are we addicted to approval? Why are we addicted to atta-boy's! in the world we live in today we have children committing suicide because they did not receive an adequate number of facebook likes. We have people giving up on their dreams because they didn't seek approval from their friends and family...
To commit to a task and to stay the path focus on the word commit! If you simply remove a C and an M, you have the word omit. In order to achieve you have goal and to be able to commit to your goal you must omit things! Hence the old saying "To get what you've never had you must do something you've never done"
U have to omit!
What must you omit? I am so happy you asked!
- Omit excuses - you set your goal. It is just that ---"your goal." Stop playing the blame game and...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.